With language skills, extensive knowledge and experience of law, policies and customs in international trade, SMiC is confident to provide our clients with the most effective and practical solutions to legal issues in the field of international trade.
Our consultancy services in this area include:
- Advising on the interpretation and application of law and practices in International sale of goods, international trace intermediary activities, including trade representation, brokerage, entrustment, agency and processing, international payment, international transportation and logistics, international franchising, cross-border service provision, out-country investment;
- Advising on and drafting contracts in international trade; representing and/or joining clients in the negotiation and conclusion of these contracts;
- Preparing internationally and locally required documents and representing clients to work with Vietnamese and foreign licensing authorities to secure necessary approvals for proposed international trade transactions;
- Advising and representing clients in the settlement process of disputes at competent courts or arbitration centers;
- Advising and representing clients and business/industry associations in the inititation and investigation of anti-dumping, anti-subsidy and safeguard cases.