In recent years, investment activities of many enterprises have been carried out in a variety of sizes, types and sectors. The organisation and business structure of enterprises have been often very complex and inefficient. Corporate restructuring, or restructuring of organisation and business activities of enterprises, will contribute to improving the efficiency of enterprise operations.
Corporate consulting services of SMiC will help enterprises assess their situation and organisational structures, in doing so help them re-organise, restructure their organisation and business activities more effectively.
In some cases of restructuring, an enterprise may consider voluntary bankruptcy of the whole enterprise or one of its subsidiaries. SMiC services will help such enterprise perform these procedures in such methodical, legal and most beneficial manners.
Our restructuring consulting services include:
- Advising on and re-evaluating clients’ current organisational structure and business activities;
- Advising on the forms of corporate re-organisation, including the re-arrangement of clients’ subsidiaries and associated companies;
- Advising on and implementing administrative and legal procedures related to the re-organisation and restructuring of enterprises;
- Advising on and implementing legal procedures to change form of enterprises;
- Advising on and implementing legal procedures related to the change of ownership structure of enterprises;
- Advising on and implementing legal procedures related to structural changes of business operations of enterprises.
Our bankruptcy consulting services include:
- Advising on and preparing application dossiers for bankruptcy in the case of a voluntary bankruptcy;
- Advising on and preparing legal documents asking for the re-consideration of court decisions to open bankruptcy proceedings in the case of mandatory bankruptcy;
- Advising and assisting clients in the development and implementation of business recovery plan(s) (if any);
- Advising clients in the handling of debt and assets;
- Advising on business activities that may be prohibited or restricted as from the date of receiving the court’s decision of opening bankruptcy proceedings;
- Advising on the settlement of disputes with any third parties during the implementation of bankruptcy proceedings;
- Representing clients to work with the court, creditors and other third parties before and after receiving the court’s decision of opening bankruptcy proceedings.