Having understood clients’ increasing appreciation of the need for legal compliance in their corporate governance activities, SMiC pays a lot of attention to develop our team of corporate lawyers and consultants. At SMiC, clients will be provided with the most comprehensive and effective consulting solutions on corporate governance which warrants compliance of internal procedures and laws, thus reduce the risks related to civil, administrative and penal liabilities and/or other risks which may cause disadvantagous impacts on their enterprises.
Our consulting services in this area include:
- Advising on the establishment of enterprises, branches, representative offices;
- Advising on the registration of business change;
- Advising on the transformation of enterprises’ forms;
- Advising and drafting enterprises’ internal administration regulations and charters;
- Advising, drafting and reviewing internal decisions, resolutions, minutes in compliance with enterprises’ charter, rules and laws;
- Advising on holding shareholders’ meetings, Members Councils’ meetings, Management Board’s meetings and other decision making processes of enterprises;
- Advising, drafting and completing periodical reports (monthly/quarterly/annually) of enterprises required by laws for submission to state management agencies.